Employees are offered small group learning opportunities that cover a broad overview of the issues, resources, and topics that they may face as they begin their careers.
Every technical and operational practice area conducts regular in-house training to facilitate knowledge exchange and career advancement.
Ascent’s robust internal project management program equips individuals with a special set of skills to achieve the quality, timeliness, and budget requirements of their projects.
We promote collaboration and innovation through roundtable meetings where employees exchange new ideas, share best practices, learn from each other, and solve problems together.
At Ascent, we acknowledge that we are only one part of our employees’ lives and that we have an obligation to provide benefits and resources to support the whole of our employees and families. We offer a competitive and diverse mix of benefits focused on supporting our employees’ physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Belief in whole-person priorities
- Mentoring program
- Buddy program for new Ascentians
- Inclusive office and family-friendly social events
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- 401k with matching program
- Financial planning and legal services
- Annual incentive compensation program
- Spot bonus awards
- Floating paid holidays with flexible usage
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules
- Paid time off
- Paid bereavement leave
- Immigration assistance
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Supplemental life/AD&D/accident/disability insurance
- Supplemental critical illness and cancer insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle Wellness Program
- Monthly paid volunteer time
- Quarterly community service events
- Annual charitable giving
- DEI Internship Program
- Serve at charitable organizations
- Parking and transit passes
- Cell phone provided
- Work stations for hybrid schedules
- Food events and in-office snacks
- Pet insurance